Free yoga class at Forks Community center Sunday (today) at 11am.
Bane is looking to add yoga to our class schedule. Check it out the website, www.om-azingyoga.com
Rules for Open Gym:
1) This is not a regular class. You will not be coached through movements that you are not familiar with. If you don’t know how to do a movement properly, then please don’t do it!!
2) Your coaches will be working out along with you. Please do NOT interrupt them (or anyone else) mid-lift/mid-WOD/mid-whatever. It’s not safe. Respect everyone’s WOD-time.
3) We will have a WOD posted, but HAVE A GAME PLAN READY. This is open gym. You can do whatever you want (as long as the movement is done properly). Do not ask us for something to do on the spot. If you are training with a team and want a team WOD, give us a few days notice. We will gladly put something together for you, but not 5 minutes before.
4) There is no specified start time. The hours are 9-11. Whatever you end up doing, be done by 11am.
Ideas on what to do…
- A WOD you missed during the week
- Work on a specific movement/GOAT
- A WOD from when you first started CrossFit to see your progress
- The posted WOD
- The ideas are endless
Barbells for Boobs Update:
Ok, so B4B will be held at the gym on Sunday, October 26th.
It’s a same sex partner WOD. Grab a buddy. Heat sign-ups will be happening soon!!!
- We are asking everyone that wants to participate, please donate at least $10 to the cause!!!!!
- You can also set up your own fundraising page and if you get $80 donated, you get a free shirt! $400 gets you a sweatshirt AND wrist wraps!!
- So tell your friends, family and anyone else!!!!!
For our event, we will be having JBN sampling products and we will also be having a professional photographer!!!!!!!! That’s how we roll 🙂
- $35 pre-sale price
- Pre-sale ends Friday Sept. 19th.
- 3 options.
- We love you 🙂
- Still happening. We filled it 2x so far. Let’s see how many more times we can!
- Also – It’s not just sneakers they are looking for!!!!!!
- Starts Monday!!!! (Tomorrow)
- Must have measurements done by Monday!!!
- WODs will be programmed into the regular classes
- Last day to sign-up is MONDAY!!!!!
- DO IT 🙂
The Sevens WOD
7 Thrusters (135/95)
7 Knees 2 Elbows
7 Deadlifts (245/155)
7 KBS (2/1.5)