Not sure if you all were aware, but today is our GRAND OPENING! It’s a pretty big deal. Duh.
Here’s 7 reasons why you should rent a 16 passenger van, fill it up with peeps (human form AND sugar form both accepted), and get down to Bane:
1. We have 99.9 The Hawk coming down and broadcasting LIVE from 11-1pm! AND if you want good laugh, I (Julie) got voted to talk on air. Thankfully, Brody is writing the script! HA
2. Robbins Rehab is going to be there. They are your friendly and local Physical Therapy practice. If you have a problem, they will get to back to working condition in NO TIME.
3. Athleta is going to be there. Ladies… their pants fit like a DREAM. Oh and they are giving away a FREE pair. BOOM.
4. Schuylkill Valley Sports will be there with CrossFit gear!!! Who doesn’t LOVE a new pair of kicks (ehem, Halper)!?!?!?
5. 2 Demo WODs are happening. The first is at 11:30 and the second is at 12:30. Come dressed to WOD. Warmups are happening 10-15 minutes before the WOD starts. This is a great time to try us out and see what CrossFit really is all about!!!
6. It’s OUR Grand Opening. What else could you ask for?!?!?! It’s like Christmas morning, like reading all the #BeforeManzielGetsDrafted tweets on twitter (I’m obsessed… they are priceless), or like waking up and thinking its Thursday when it really is FRIDAY (Happened this morning. True story)!!!!!
7. FREE food (If that doesn’t hook you, I don’t know what will).
#1 @ 11:30am
FT (For Time)
Box Jumps or Step-ups (24/20)
#2 @ 12:30pm
“Tabata Something Else”
8 intervals (for each movement below) of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest.
*There is no rest between exercises.